- Club owned state of the art facility - 42 acres - two artificial turf fields and three natural grass fields (two bluegrass, one bermuda).
- Top level coaching staff focused on player development
- Long history of placing players into some of the finest academic/athletic institutions in the country: The Ohio State University, University of Notre Dame, University of Virginia, Clemson University, Denison University, Baldwin Wallace University, Case Western Reserve University, Ohio Wesleyan University.
- Only club in central Ohio participating in the Boys & Girls Elite Clubs National League
- 2013 Girls U18 and 2007 Girls U12 National Champions
- 2016 Boys U18 and 2014 Boys U16 USYSA National League Champions
- Offer each player an environment that allows them to develop according to his/her ability. Each player’s needs are different and our staff and programs are chosen and designed to deliver quality soccer experiences at each level. Player development is the focus of the Club.
- Promote the development of communication, discipline, good sportsmanship and teamwork necessary for academic achievement and good citizenship.
- Attract, develop and retain superior coaches that will provide the leadership, player development and operational expertise.
- Provide continuing educational opportunities for the OP coaching staff.
- Focus on the development of physical, mental, as well as emotional fitness of its team members.
- Establish programs for players designed specifically to enhance the knowledge, appreciation and enjoyment of soccer.
- Prepare high school aged players for competition at the collegiate level, thereby maximizing exposure to college recruiting.
The club provides a positive environment for competitive male and female soccer players of all ability and skill levels, ages 4 and above. The mission is to promote the personal development of each player and help them reach their full potential, both on and off the field with a focus on discipline, determination, dedication and teamwork, while nurturing a passion for the game of soccer. The club strives to attain a national reputation as one of the premier soccer clubs in the country.
The club recognizes that not all players’ life priorities will be soccer. As such, the club makes every effort for the club environment to act as a platform and tool that can assist in the development of the individual to succeed in whatever walk of life they choose.