4th Annual KidsLinked Delaware Fall Festival & TreatFest presented by SERVPRO of Delaware
Sunday, October 2nd 1-4pm
Exciting, NEW Location & Home to Our Premier Sponsor: Delaware Community Center YMCA, 1121 S. Houk Rd., Delaware
The Delaware Fall Festival & TreatFest (10/2) has so much fun to offer the whole family! Hayrides, VIP Bags, pumpkins, bounce park, costume contest, character meet & greet, fun prize wheel, food & treat trucks, shopping, find things for the family, home & more!
EVENT REGISTRATION OPPORTUNITIES!
** 200 free pumpkins - register for Pumpkin Pass! **
Pre-register to receive the following items (will fill up fast):
Event Entry Options (Admission Free):
- DIAMOND Entry: FREE - LIMIT 150 - Admits entire family: Early Entry (1- 2PM) + VIP Bag*!
- GOLD Entry: FREE - LIMIT 350 - Admits entire family: General Entry (2- 4PM) or $2 per person at the event.
Add-on fun items:
- VIP Bounce Park (Limit 100) - $8 Pre-register or $10 at event – (per child): Includes early entry + unlimited access to fun 4 Bounce Park Items + 1 Carnival Game Ticket + 1 small pumpkin + 1 Hayride!
- Bounce Park (Limit 200 - $5 Pre-register or $7 at event - per child): Unlimited Access to fun Bounce Park Items (2-4PM)!
- Carnival Games ($6 for game Tickets - $2.5 per tickets at event) Play 4 fun games Rubber Frog Flipper, Giant Prize Wheel, Tin Can Toss or Mechanical Pigs. Win prizes -- Super fun!
- Hayride Only (Limit 100 - $2 per Ticket): Fun hayride only 1 ticket per rider!
- Pumpkin Pass: (Limit 200 – FREE- Max 2 per family: Pre-register to pick a free small pumpkin in our "Pumpkin Patch". While supplies last.
- Fun Pass! (Limit400): includes the following items:
- Costume Contest - (starts 2:30 PM): Enter our fun costume contest! We will have fun prizes for everyone that enters, and the winner of the contest receiving gift cards from Dave & Busters of Polaris or Scene 75! Enter before contest fills up.
- Mystery Prize Wheel: Go to our prize wheel area, Spin the Mystery Prize Wheel to win an additional prize! Visit with characters afterwards!
- Lollipop Game: Play this fun Lollipop game where you will pick various colors (like Candyland) to determine which lollipop you win! Tons of variety and sizes. Very fun!
* VIP Bag Includes: 1 free drink coupon to Tim Hortons, BOGO Big Air Columbus (Polaris), free $10 game card to Scene 75, free cone or a $2 off coupon to Whitt's, Texas Roadhouse free appetizer, $10 Power Card or $20 for $20 coupon to Dave & Busters, chip clip, and more!
**Tickets are good for Carnival Games or Hayride (1 ticket per rider). Tickets purchased as 3 packs.
- What: 4th Annual Delaware Fall Festival & TreatFest presented by ServPro of Delaware
- Where: Delaware Community Center YMCA (1121 S. Houk Rd., Delaware, OH 43015)
- When: Sunday, October 2nd 2PM -4PM (1PM - 2PM VIP Hour)
- What to do at the event: Shop, find items to improve or add to your home, fall items for your family, classes for the fall, education resources, programs & resources for your kids, and connect with local area business!
- FUN Items: 1st 200 kids to pre-register receive a small pumpkin, trick or treating, live entertainment - fun magician, hayrides, Fun Characters, carnival games, Costume Contest, prizes, balloon artist, face painter, cotton candy, cookies and lot of other neat items for your family!
- Food Trucks! Come and Enjoy - yum!
- General Admission: Free with pre-registration! (Or $2 at-the-door)
- 1PM: Event Opens - VIP ENTRY!
- 2PM: GENERAL ENTRY OPENS
- 2PM: Magician Performance
- 2:30PM: Costume Contest
- 4PM: Event Ends- Thanks for coming!
Support Local Businesses: Please be sure to stop by the event to reconnect with local area businesses, shop, purchase items and more!
Interested in being a vendor?
Are you interested in helping with this event? We need help with all the items from bounce houses, check-in, and running some of the fun activities. There are 3 shift options:
- Option #1: Early shift (Noon -2:30PM)
- Option #2: Late shift (2:15PM - 5PM)
- Option #3: Entire Event (Noon - 5PM)
How to Register to Volunteer/Learn More: CLICK HEREAny help in assisting us with this event is appreciated and please share with anyone that may be interested in volunteering. Thanks!