2022 KidsLinked Powell Bubble & Treasure Fun Run presented by Ohio ENT & Allergy Physicians
Saturday, August 20th 11:30am-Noon
New Hope Church, 4739 W. Powell Rd.
Come run the bubbles with us as part of our 2022 KidsLinked Powell Back to School Bash presented by ServPro of Delaware!
Powell Bubble Run presented by Ohio ENT & Allergy Physicians (.25, .5 or 1 mile options - 11:30AM)!
T-SHIRT DEADLINE ENDS - Thursday August 11 at 11:59PM - Order by then to receive the shirt!
Race Formats (.25, .5 or 1 mile option):
- GOLD EARLY ENTRY REGISTRATION ($14): Receive Race Entry + Race Shirt + 1 Carnival Game Ticket + Bounce Park Pass + Finish Line Medal!
- SILVER ENTRY REGISTRATION ($10) Receive Race Entry + 1 Carnival Game Ticket + Finish Line Medal!
- When: Thursday, August 20th, 2022
- Location: New Hope Church (4739 W Powell Rd, Powell, OH 43065)
- Start Time: 11:30 AM
- Race Details: This lively race starts off by running through a huge bubble area, next up is a candy hunt then back again through the bubbles!
- Bubble Truck!: The Columbus Bubble Truck will be on-site providing our huge bubble area!
- All Finishers Receive a Medal!
- EARLY ENTRY (T-shirt size Guaranteed) before 8/11: $14
- ENTRY (Shirt Size Not Guaranteed) 8/12-8/19: $17
- Race Day (8/20): $20
- EARLY ENTRY before 8/11: -$10
- ENTRY (8/12- 8/19): $13
- Race Day (8/20): $20
* Till Race Sells Out
- Finish Line Medal
- Race T-shirt (must register by Thursday, 8/11 to guarantee availability)
- Goodie from Ohio ENT and Allergy Physicians
- Access to the Powell Summer Bash!
Key Dates / Times:
- Register by Thursday 8/11/22 to guarantee a T- Shirt
- Packet Pickup on 8/20 (9:00- 11:15) New Hope Church (4739 W Powell Rd, Powell, OH 43065)
- Bubble Run Starts: 11:30 AM
Powell Summer Bash
This race is part of the Powell Summer Bash on 8/20. Find out more details: CLICK HERE
Race Day Updates
Race Day Updates will be either posted on the KidsLinked Facebook page or via email. Final runner instructions will be sent the week of the race!
Inclement Weather Policy
The run will start as scheduled regardless of rain or cold temperatures.
If there is visible lightning in the area, the race will be delayed for a minimum of 15 minutes. The race would only be further delayed, postponed or cancelled if extreme conditions jeopardize the safety of participants.
Please follow KidsLinked for constant updates and listen closely to all public address announcements on Race Day for information and instruction!