This week's Mission: to Save deals include:
Good Grades Report Card Rewards:
And if you are looking for ways to reward the kiddos for a year of hard
work, check out this good grade report card offers. See the full
- Summer Reading Programs: Summer break is just around the corner. Are you looking for ways to keep your kids interested in reading during the summer? Check out these great reading programs that reward your kids for staying in the books.
- Last Minute Teacher Appreciation Week Gift: It’s not too late to send on one more adorable Teacher Appreciation Week gift. Snag a deal on Snapple and print an adorable tag to go with it for a super simple gift. See all the details here.
- Fun Aprons Under $6 Shipped: Whether you want to treat yourself or buy for a gift, these Flirty Aprons are so cute! And right now when you use the code 70FREESHIP, you can get them as low as $5.98 shipped! See details here.
- Mother’s Day Weekend Deals: Treat Mom this weekend without breaking the bank. Check out the Mother’s Day deals for this weekend here.
- Teacher Appreciation Week Offers: Next week is Teacher Appreciation week. Check out a list of special deals and discounts to thank teachers and school staff. Also included are teacher discounts to take advantage of all year long. See the teacher appreciation week deals here.
- Shoe Warehouse Sale Ending! Have you checked out the Shoe Warehouse pop-up sale? It’s located in the old BabiesRUs on Sawmill road. Hurry in to find huge savings on designer and department store shoes. The pop-up shop ends May 5th so go now! And be sure to use code MARY10 to save an additional 10% off the sale prices! See more details here.
- How to Save on Lawn and Garden Care: It’s the season for lawn cutting and getting the garden ready. If you are looking to cut costs on cutting the lawn,
check out my tips for saving on lawn maintenance and gardening. See all the tips here.
- Freebies from Grove Collective: Have you heard about Grove Collective? It’s a great place to buy your fave natural products online. Right now, you can score free 5 pcs Intro set (includes Mrs. Meyers hand soap, dish soap, multi-purpose spray, walnut scrubbers and a caddy) with your first $20 purchase. It would not be better prices in the grocery store. Check out all the details on the FREE Mrs. Meyers Set from Grove Collective here.
- How to Save at the Movies: Do you want to take the family to the movies, but find the cost of it all more than you can afford? Take a look at these tips for how to get cheap movie tickets and save money at the movie theatre.
- Save More with Rebate Apps: Are you looking for ways to save at the grocery without clipping coupons? Or want to make those paper coupons stretch further? Then start using grocery rebate apps. See all the details on these great money save tools here.
- Felt Letter Boards for $15 or Less:
Whether it’s for trendy decor or funny social media posts, felt letter
board are very “in” right now. See a list of several for $15
or less here.
- St. Patrick’s Day FREE Printable Art: It’s time to take down the Valentine’s Day decor and move on to the next holiday. Mary loves to easily swap out framed word art for the season. Head on over to Mission: to Save to get a free St. Patrick’s Day printable for free and easy holiday decor.
- Weekly List of FREE & Discounted eBooks: Looking for more books to add to your eBook library? Check out the Mission: to Save Weekly List
of Thrifty and FREE eBook Titles. Everything from devotionals to recipes, to novels to kids books- updated each week- right HERE. Be sure to bookmark
or PIN this page and check back each week for new titles.
- Get Rewarded with the Drop App: Download the Drop App today and start earning points for shopping at stores like Target, Starbucks, Chipotle and Macy’s. Then turn those points into gift cards. Just connect your cards and your purchases will automatically be turned into points. It’s easy to get rewarded for the purchases you are already making. See all the details here.
- Kids Eat FREE:
Sometimes you just want a night off from cooking, but don’t want to
bust the budget, so kids eat free offers are a great way
to save! There are lots of great offers for every night of the week.
From Rusty Bucket’s Reading program to Cbus’s trendy Sweet Carrott,
there’s something for every taste. See a big list of offers on the
- ThredUp $10 Free Credit: Shopping secondhand is now the chic and “green” thing to do. And
online sites like ThredUp make it easy for you to buy and sell
if you are a new user, you can even get a $10 credit to try them out.
Check out Mission: to Save’s latest ThredUp “unboxing” on Facebook here or go straight to shopping
- Try Kroger ClickList: Kroger’s online grocery pickup services is now available in many locations in Central Ohio. Check out tips for ordering and get the service fee waived on your first 3 orders. See the details here.
- Dollar Tree Disney Finds: If you are throwing a Disney party for the kids or planning a trip to Disney World (think inexpensive pre-bought souvenirs), you will want to stop by the Dollar Tree. You can find a ton of great Disney items. Everything from stationery to personal care to games and toys. See everything I found on a recent trip here.