This week's Mission: to Save deals include:
National Ice Cream Day:
This Sunday, the 21st is National Ice Cream Day. Check out the list of
locations offering special deals like discounted scoops and BOGOs. See
all the offers
- Big Lots Friends and Family Savings: This Saturday and Sunday you can save an extra 20% off the already low prices at Big Lots. Use it on mattresses, furniture, food and decor. Get the details here.
- Freezer Meal Plan Bundles: Do you struggle with getting dinner on the table? After a long day at work or at the ball field, do you just give up and hit the drive-thru? Me too! Frugal mom’s know that using freezer cooking meal plans not only saves time and sanity but also keeps the budget safe from those impulse take out buys. Take a look at the awesome meal plan bundles from MyFreezEasy here.
- Chick-fil-A One App Rewards:
Do you love Chick-fil-A? Are you using the CFA One App? If not you are
missing out on earning free food! For instance, Chick-fil-A Sawmill
is offering a FREE peach shake if you order the Smokehouse BBQ Bacon
sandwich through the app. See details on the CFA Sawmill offer here and see more ways to
save at Chick-fil-A here.
- How to Save on Summer Electric Bills: Summer is here and that mean your
electric bill might heat up too. Check out these tips for how to lower
your electric bill this season here.
Good Grades Report Card Rewards:
And if you are looking for ways to reward the kiddos for a year of hard
work, check out this good grade report card offers. See the full
- Summer Reading Programs: Summer break is just around the corner. Are you looking for ways to keep your kids interested in reading during the summer? Check out these great reading programs that reward your kids for staying in the books.
- How to Save on Lawn and Garden Care: It’s the season for lawn cutting and getting the garden ready. If you are looking to cut costs on cutting the lawn,
check out my tips for saving on lawn maintenance and gardening. See all the tips here.
- How to Save at the Movies: Do you want to take the family to the movies, but find the cost of it all more than you can afford? Take a look at these tips for how to get cheap movie tickets and save money at the movie theatre.
- Save More with Rebate Apps: Are you looking for ways to save at the grocery without clipping coupons? Or want to make those paper coupons stretch further? Then start using grocery rebate apps. See all the details on these great money save tools here.
- Felt Letter Boards for $15 or Less:
Whether it’s for trendy decor or funny social media posts, felt letter
board are very “in” right now. See a list of several for $15
or less here.
- St. Patrick’s Day FREE Printable Art: It’s time to take down the Valentine’s Day decor and move on to the next holiday. Mary loves to easily swap out framed word art for the season. Head on over to Mission: to Save to get a free St. Patrick’s Day printable for free and easy holiday decor.
- Weekly List of FREE & Discounted eBooks: Looking for more books to add to your eBook library? Check out the Mission: to Save Weekly List
of Thrifty and FREE eBook Titles. Everything from devotionals to recipes, to novels to kids books- updated each week- right HERE. Be sure to bookmark
or PIN this page and check back each week for new titles.
- Get Rewarded with the Drop App: Download the Drop App today and start earning points for shopping at stores like Target, Starbucks, Chipotle and Macy’s. Then turn those points into gift cards. Just connect your cards and your purchases will automatically be turned into points. It’s easy to get rewarded for the purchases you are already making. See all the details here.
- Kids Eat FREE:
Sometimes you just want a night off from cooking, but don’t want to
bust the budget, so kids eat free offers are a great way
to save! There are lots of great offers for every night of the week.
From Rusty Bucket’s Reading program to Cbus’s trendy Sweet Carrott,
there’s something for every taste. See a big list of offers on the
- ThredUp $10 Free Credit: Shopping secondhand is now the chic and “green” thing to do. And
online sites like ThredUp make it easy for you to buy and sell
if you are a new user, you can even get a $10 credit to try them out.
Check out Mission: to Save’s latest ThredUp “unboxing” on Facebook here or go straight to shopping
- Try Kroger ClickList: Kroger’s online grocery pickup services is now available in many locations in Central Ohio. Check out tips for ordering and get the service fee waived on your first 3 orders. See the details here.
- Dollar Tree Disney Finds: If you are throwing a Disney party for the kids or planning a trip to Disney World (think inexpensive pre-bought souvenirs), you will want to stop by the Dollar Tree. You can find a ton of great Disney items. Everything from stationery to personal care to games and toys. See everything I found on a recent trip here.