This week's Mission: to Save deals include:
- Donation Locations For Your January Purge: It’s the time of year that many people are purging the “stuff” to start the year. But are you wondering where to donate? And are there places that will come to your house? Check out this list of donation locations and if they pick up. Don’t drive those bags around until February. See the details here.
- FREE Chick-fil-A:
Do you have the Chick-fil-A CFAOne app? You need it! Right now they are
offering a FREE 8 ct nugget or new Kale Crunch side in the rewards of
the app. Be
sure to redeem by 1/31/20. Want to get more freebies from Chick-fil-A?
See details here.
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Gift Set: If you are looking to green up your cleaning routine in 2020, then check out Grove. This online store offers all the best green, all natural and sustainable products for your home- including the super popular Mrs. Meyer’s brand. And see how you can get a FREE Mrs. Meyer’s gift set when you first join. All the details here.
- Affordable Stitch Fix Alternative: Do you love the idea of Stitch Fix, but not the prices!? Then check out a subscription to Nadine
West for a more budget friendly options. See Mary’s first experience and get $10 off here.
- Happy Hour Deals and Promotions: When eating at restaurants, there are several great ways to save money on the bill and keep the dining out budget in check. Check out this list of Happy Hour Deals and Special Promotions here. It’s not just for drink either, lots of great discount food options.
- Birthday FREEbies List: It’s the start of October and that means Mary’s inbox is filling up with Birthday Freebies and Offers! Celebrate your birthday all month long with great goodies like % off, FREE desserts and more. Find a huge list of offers to sign up for here.
- Kids Eat FREE Deals: Kids eat FREE programs are a great way to cut down on the cost of eating out and help your dining budget. Check out this list of National and Columbus Kids Eat Free Offers.
- Savings Hacks for Shopping at Your Favorite Locations: Do you ever get the feeling you could be saving even more at your favorite store or restaurant? Check out these savings hacks for shopping and become an expert! See all the tips here.
- How to Save at the Movies: Do you want to take the family to the movies, but find the cost of it all more than you can afford? Take a look at these tips for how to get cheap movie tickets and save money at the movie theatre.
- Save More with Rebate Apps: Are you looking for ways to save at the grocery without clipping coupons? Or want to make those paper coupons stretch further? Then start using grocery rebate apps. See all the details on these great money save tools here.
- Weekly List of FREE & Discounted eBooks: Looking for more books to add to your eBook library? Check out the Mission: to Save Weekly List of Thrifty and FREE eBook Titles. Everything from devotionals to recipes, to novels to kids books- updated each week- right HERE. Be sure to bookmark or PIN this page and check back each week for new titles.
- ThredUp $10 Free Credit: Shopping secondhand is now the chic and “green” thing to do. And online sites like ThredUp make it easy for you to buy and sell secondhand. And if you are a new user, you can even get a $10 credit to try them out. Check out Mission: to Save’s latest ThredUp “unboxing” on Facebook here or go straight to shopping ThredUp here.
- Try Kroger ClickList: Kroger’s online grocery pickup services is now available in many locations in Central Ohio. Check out tips for ordering and get the service fee waived on your first 3 orders. See the details here.
- Dollar Tree Disney Finds: If you are throwing a Disney party for the kids or planning a trip to Disney World (think inexpensive pre-bought souvenirs), you will want to stop by the Dollar Tree. You can find a ton of great Disney items. Everything from stationery to personal care to games and toys. See everything I found on a recent trip here.