- Get FREE Sam’s Club Membership: Right now you can score a FREE Sam’s Club Membership, after getting a $45 rebate. This is for new members only, so if you have been wanting to try this warehouse club, now is a good time. See all the details on the offer here.
- Netflix Raises Prices:
If you have been wanting to get a Netflix membership, you will find
that the prices have gone up. Netflix has just raised it’s monthly fees
three of its subscription plans. See all the details for new and current
memberships as well as some alternate streaming options here.
- Weekly List of FREE & Discounted eBooks: Looking for more books to add to your eBook library? Check out the Mission: to Save Weekly List
of Thrifty and FREE eBook Titles. Everything from devotionals to recipes, to novels to kids books- updated each week- right HERE. Be sure to bookmark
or PIN this page and check back each week for new titles.
- Get Rewarded with the Drop App: Download the Drop App today and start earning points for shopping at stores like Target, Starbucks, Chipotle and Macy’s. Then turn those points into gift cards. Just connect your cards and your purchases will automatically be turned into points. It’s easy to get rewarded for the purchases you are already making. See all the details here.
365 Penny Challenge: Start saving on day 1 of 2019 with the Penny
Challenge. This very doable daily savings challenge gets the whole
family involved and will see a reward of over $650 by the end of the
year. Make that your Christmas budget! See the details
- Kids Eat FREE:
Sometimes you just want a night off from cooking, but don’t want to
bust the budget, so kids eat free offers are a great way
to save! There are lots of great offers for every night of the week.
From Rusty Bucket’s Reading program to Cbus’s trendy Sweet Carrott,
there’s something for every taste. See a big list of offers on the
- Free $10 from Ibotta: Ibotta is the Best Grocery Savings App! Right now you can get $10 FREE for trying it out. Think of it like old school mail in rebates right on your phone. Download it here or see more details on grocery rebate apps here.
- Students Try Amazon Prime for FREE: Students (with a .edu email) can try Prime Student for FREE for 6 months, then get a year for just $49. It’s all the great benefits of Prime, at a discounted price. See more details here.
- ThredUp $10 Free Credit: Shopping secondhand is now the chic and “green” thing to do. And
online sites like ThredUp make it easy for you to buy and sell
if you are a new user, you can even get a $10 credit to try them out.
Check out Mission: to Save’s latest ThredUp “unboxing” on Facebook here or go straight to shopping
- Save More with Rebate Apps: Are you looking for ways to save at the grocery without clipping coupons? Or want to make those paper coupons stretch further? Then start using grocery rebate apps. See all the details on these great money save tools here.
- Free Dog Food and Treat Sample Box: Amazon Prime Samples is a new offer to check out. They offer sample boxes in a variety of categories. You pay an upfront price and then get that money back in the form of a credit to use on a future Amazon order. So essentially you are getting the box of samples for FREE. Try the Dog Food and Treat box or other here.
- Try Kroger ClickList: Kroger’s online grocery pickup services is now available in many locations in Central Ohio. Check out tips for ordering and get the service fee waived on your first 3 orders. See the details here.
- Amazon Kindle First Program: Amazon Prime Members have access to the Kindle First. This program offers members the opportunity to read 2 not yet release Kindle titles for Free each month (non-prime members can pay $1.99 for two titles). See more details here.
- Dollar Tree Disney Finds: If you are throwing a Disney party for the kids or planning a trip to Disney World (think inexpensive pre-bought souvenirs), you will want to stop by the Dollar Tree. You can find a ton of great Disney items. Everything from stationery to personal care to games and toys. See everything I found on a recent trip here.