This week's Mission: to Save deals include:
- Use Your Kohl’s Cash: If you earned Kohl’s Cash during Black Friday, now is the time to use it. You will also be able to score a % off discount AND earn more Kohl’s Cash! Love the way you can stack up the savings. See details on the Kohl’s promotions here.
- Black Friday Deals Week!: It’s no longer just Friday that you can snag the deals! Now Black Friday is all week! And better yet, many deals you can get online and avoid the stores all together. See the latest deals Mission to Save has found here. Looking for something specific? Join Mary’s Mission Savers Facebook group! She’s taking requests!
- 'Tis the Season for Gift Card Offers: This time of year many restaurants and retail stores offer bonus deals when you make a gift card purchase. Use
the bonus for yourself or to make the gift card even better--either way, see a HUGE list of the offers here.
- Join Mission Savers Group for Holiday Shopping:
November is here, and with one less shopping week between Thanksgiving
and Christmas this year, you are going to want to start
your holiday shopping early! Be sure to join Mary’s “Mission Savers”
Facebook group for all the latest gifting deals. You can even put in
“requests” to find the best price. Join the group here.
- Affordable Stitch Fix Alternative: Do you love the idea of Stitch Fix, but not the prices!? Then check out a subscription to Nadine
West for a more budget friendly options. See Mary’s first experience and get $10 off here.
- $10 Credit to Try Kids on 45th: There’s a new way to buy “new to you” kids clothing! Check out Kids on 45th. Build a box of gently used (and some new) clothing for your kiddo and be surprised with what they get. Plus use code MISSIONTOSAVE to get $10 off first box. See more about this kids clothing box here.
- Happy Hour Deals and Promotions: When eating at restaurants, there are several great ways to save money on the bill and keep the dining out budget in check. Check out this list of Happy Hour Deals and Special Promotions here. It’s not just for drink either, lots of great discount food options.
- Birthday FREEbies List: It’s the start of October and that means Mary’s inbox is filling up with Birthday Freebies and Offers! Celebrate your birthday all month long with great goodies like % off, FREE desserts and more. Find a huge list of offers to sign up for here.
- Kids Eat FREE Deals: Kids eat FREE programs are a great way to cut down on the cost of eating out and help your dining budget. Check out this list of National and Columbus Kids Eat Free Offers.
- Savings Hacks for Shopping at Your Favorite Locations: Do you ever get the feeling you could be saving even more at your favorite store or restaurant? Check out these savings hacks for shopping and become an expert! See all the tips here.
- Time for Pumpkin Spice (Everything) Season: Even your cleaning routine can smell like fall. The new seasonal Mrs. Meyer’s scents are now available on Grove. Try scents like Spiced Pumpkin, Apple Cider, Autumn Fig and Mum. New Grove members can snag these scents for FREE (find out how here). Or current members, you can add them to your next shipment.
- Chick-fil-A One App Rewards: Do you love Chick-fil-A? Are you using the CFA One App? If not you are missing out on earning free food! For instance, Chick-fil-A Sawmill is offering a FREE peach shake if you order the Smokehouse BBQ Bacon sandwich through the app. See details on the CFA Sawmill offer here and see more ways to save at Chick-fil-A here.
- How to Save at the Movies: Do you want to take the family to the movies, but find the cost of it all more than you can afford? Take a look at these tips for how to get cheap movie tickets and save money at the movie theatre.
- Save More with Rebate Apps: Are you looking for ways to save at the grocery without clipping coupons? Or want to make those paper coupons stretch further? Then start using grocery rebate apps. See all the details on these great money save tools here.
- Felt Letter Boards for $15 or Less: Whether it’s for trendy decor or funny social media posts, felt letter board are very “in” right now. See a list of several for $15 or less here.
- Weekly List of FREE & Discounted eBooks: Looking for more books to add to your eBook library? Check out the Mission: to Save Weekly List of Thrifty and FREE eBook Titles. Everything from devotionals to recipes, to novels to kids books- updated each week- right HERE. Be sure to bookmark or PIN this page and check back each week for new titles.
- ThredUp $10 Free Credit: Shopping secondhand is now the chic and “green” thing to do. And online sites like ThredUp make it easy for you to buy and sell secondhand. And if you are a new user, you can even get a $10 credit to try them out. Check out Mission: to Save’s latest ThredUp “unboxing” on Facebook here or go straight to shopping ThredUp here.
- Try Kroger ClickList: Kroger’s online grocery pickup services is now available in many locations in Central Ohio. Check out tips for ordering and get the service fee waived on your first 3 orders. See the details here.
- Dollar Tree Disney Finds: If you are throwing a Disney party for the kids or planning a trip to Disney World (think inexpensive pre-bought souvenirs), you will want to stop by the Dollar Tree. You can find a ton of great Disney items. Everything from stationery to personal care to games and toys. See everything I found on a recent trip here.