This week's Mission: to Save deals include:
- 365 Penny Challenge: January 1 is just around the corner. The beginning of a new year means lots of people are searching for money saving ideas. Everyone wants to know . How about having your family take this fun, and simple 365 Day Penny challenge. You’ll see the savings add up to $667.95 by the end of the year! Get all the details here.
- One Month FREE HP Instant Ink: With many schools starting in a remote learning format, you may find yourself doing more printing. See how you can get 1 month FREE HP Instant Ink here.
- Don’t Throw Out Those Candle Jars: Do you love 3 wick candles? When you’re done burning them, don’t throw them away - upcycle the jar! Watch this tutorial to see how to easily clean them out to repurpose them.
- Subscription Box Offers: While some stores and restaurants are slowly reopening, many families are not ready to run out just yet. Subscription box offerings may still be the right option for now. Check out two of Mary's faves for clothing subscriptions and meal kits. Both are offering discounts at this time too. See Mary's fave subscription boxes here.
- Over 30 Pantry Meals:
Are you looking for more meal ideas? Maybe you want to use some of
those pantry staples to stretch the time between grocery trips. Check
out this list of over 30 pantry cooking recipes. Meals and desserts that use pantry faves like pasta, beans, rice and oats can all be found here.
- Homemade Recipes for Grocery Store Swaps: Try these homemade recipes for grocery store swaps on food and cleaning supplies. These DIY versions of household and pantry staples can save you money, be a more healthy option and are great alternatives when you can’t get to the store. See the list of over 35 recipes here.
- Aldi Must Buy Items: Shopping at Aldi grocery store is perfect for families wanting to save money. Have you ever wondered what are the best products to buy at Aldi. Check out this list of over 30 must buy items at Aldi here.
- Affordable Stitch Fix Alternative: Do you love the idea of Stitch Fix, but not the prices!? Then check out a subscription to Nadine
West for a more budget friendly options. See Mary’s first experience and get $10 off here.
- Birthday FREEbies List: It’s the start of October and that means Mary’s inbox is filling up with Birthday Freebies and Offers! Celebrate your birthday all month long with great goodies like % off, FREE desserts and more. Find a huge list of offers to sign up for here.
- Kids Eat FREE Deals: Kids eat FREE programs are a great way to cut down on the cost of eating out and help your dining budget. Check out this list of National and Columbus Kids Eat Free Offers.
- Savings Hacks for Shopping at Your Favorite Locations: Do you ever get the feeling you could be saving even more at your favorite store or restaurant? Check out these savings hacks for shopping and become an expert! See all the tips here.
- Save More with Rebate Apps: Are you looking for ways to save at the grocery without clipping coupons? Or want to make those paper coupons stretch further? Then start using grocery rebate apps. See all the details on these great money save tools here.
- Weekly List of FREE & Discounted eBooks: Looking for more books to add to your eBook library? Check out the Mission: to Save Weekly List of Thrifty and FREE eBook Titles. Everything from devotionals to recipes, to novels to kids books- updated each week- right HERE. Be sure to bookmark or PIN this page and check back each week for new titles.