This week's Mission: to Save deals include:
- Kroger Mega Event Change: Starting on 3/18, Kroger Mega Events will have a change. Now you will be able to buy 5 OR MORE of the items to count toward the Mega Sale discount. For more details go here.
- Aldi Must Buy Items:
Shopping at Aldi grocery store is perfect for families wanting to save
money. Have you ever wondered what are the best products to buy at Aldi.
Check out this list of over 30 must buy items at Aldi here.
- Simple Pot of Gold Gift: Looking for a fun and frugal little gift for classmates or just because. Check out this “You are my pot of gold” free printable. Use it with one sweet treat to make a frugal and fun gift idea. Print the tags here.
- Affordable Subscription Options:
Have you seen the unboxing videos and want to unbox your own goodie,
but the prices are just too much? Check out these options for affordable
subscription boxes that might just fit the budget. Mary has listed her
favorites in beauty, clothing and meal subscriptions here.
- Affordable Character Ears for Your Disney Fan: Planning a trip to Disney
soon? Skip the pricey ears at the park and pick up these affordable
options before you go. There are bunches of characters to choose from
(princesses, classic and Star Wars). See
the details here.
- Marcus Theatres Kids Dream Film Series:
Starting this Friday February 21, Marcus theatre will be running the Kids
Dream Film series. Each weekend for 7 weeks there will be a new family
friendly film to watch for just $3 a ticket. See the films in the lineup and concession deals too on this post here.
- Join the No Spend Challenge: Have you ever heard of a spending freeze? Participating in a time of not spending money can be a great way
to kick start savings. Join Mary and members of the Mission: to Save community for a No Spend February Challenge. See all the details here.
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Gift Set: If you are looking to green up your cleaning routine in 2020, then check out Grove. This online store offers all the best green, all natural and sustainable products for your home- including the super popular Mrs. Meyer’s brand. And see how you can get a FREE Mrs. Meyer’s gift set when you first join. All the details here.
- Affordable Stitch Fix Alternative: Do you love the idea of Stitch Fix, but not the prices!? Then check out a subscription to Nadine
West for a more budget friendly options. See Mary’s first experience and get $10 off here.
- Happy Hour Deals and Promotions: When eating at restaurants, there are several great ways to save money on the bill and keep the dining out budget in check. Check out this list of Happy Hour Deals and Special Promotions here. It’s not just for drink either, lots of great discount food options.
- Birthday FREEbies List: It’s the start of October and that means Mary’s inbox is filling up with Birthday Freebies and Offers! Celebrate your birthday all month long with great goodies like % off, FREE desserts and more. Find a huge list of offers to sign up for here.
- Kids Eat FREE Deals: Kids eat FREE programs are a great way to cut down on the cost of eating out and help your dining budget. Check out this list of National and Columbus Kids Eat Free Offers.
- Savings Hacks for Shopping at Your Favorite Locations: Do you ever get the feeling you could be saving even more at your favorite store or restaurant? Check out these savings hacks for shopping and become an expert! See all the tips here.
- How to Save at the Movies: Do you want to take the family to the movies, but find the cost of it all more than you can afford? Take a look at these tips for how to get cheap movie tickets and save money at the movie theatre.
- Save More with Rebate Apps: Are you looking for ways to save at the grocery without clipping coupons? Or want to make those paper coupons stretch further? Then start using grocery rebate apps. See all the details on these great money save tools here.
- Weekly List of FREE & Discounted eBooks: Looking for more books to add to your eBook library? Check out the Mission: to Save Weekly List of Thrifty and FREE eBook Titles. Everything from devotionals to recipes, to novels to kids books- updated each week- right HERE. Be sure to bookmark or PIN this page and check back each week for new titles.
- ThredUp $10 Free Credit: Shopping secondhand is now the chic and “green” thing to do. And online sites like ThredUp make it easy for you to buy and sell secondhand. And if you are a new user, you can even get a $10 credit to try them out. Check out Mission: to Save’s latest ThredUp “unboxing” on Facebook here or go straight to shopping ThredUp here.
- Try Kroger ClickList: Kroger’s online grocery pickup services is now available in many locations in Central Ohio. Check out tips for ordering and get the service fee waived on your first 3 orders. See the details here.
- Dollar Tree Disney Finds: If you are throwing a Disney party for the kids or planning a trip to Disney World (think inexpensive pre-bought souvenirs), you will want to stop by the Dollar Tree. You can find a ton of great Disney items. Everything from stationery to personal care to games and toys. See everything I found on a recent trip here.